The Friends of PFPL is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. We are made up of community volunteers who believe in the library and actively advocate for and support the library with various fundraising activities, special projects and events, community outreach, sponsoring entertaining and educational programs while promoting the library within the community and surrounding area. The Friends support the Library’s mission of inspiring lifelong learning, advancing knowledge and strengthening the community.
Some of our projects include:
- Summer reading programs for children, teens, and adults
- Passes to Museums and Attractions
- Wireless Hotspots for borrowing
- Seed Exchange
- Early Literacy computer stations for children
- Informative programs on local history, arts & culture, genealogy and more
Check out the Library’s calendar events for upcoming programs: https://www.pburglib.org/events/
You can join the Friends by filling out our online form!
Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Other ways to help:
Send us an Amazon Gift Card in any amount, and we’ll buy items from the Library’s Amazon Wish List!
Contact the Friends today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org