Children’s Programs – Winter/Spring 2017
March 8 – April 26
Wednesdays 10-10:30 am
Laptime is for children ages 6 – 23 months with an adult caregiver, and is an active program of rhymes, music, play, and stories. Registration is required and opens February 21.
January 9 – May 22 (excluding 2/20 & 4/17)
Mondays 10-10:30 am
Toddling Twos is for 2-3 year olds, and is a great program full of simple stories, flannel boards, songs, and more!
January 11 – May 25
Wednesdays 11:30 am-12 noon & Thursdays 10-10:30 am
Book Bunnies is for children ages 3-5 and is a fun program with stories, flannel boards, songs, and crafts! A craft will be included in the last storytime of the month, and 15 minutes will be added to the program time.
Students in grades 1 – 5 are invited to join us for art projects, legos, games, and holiday crafts!
- Jan. 26 @ 4:30pm – Holiday Party (Groundhog Day)
- Feb. 2 @ 4:30pm – Art Night
- Feb. 9 @ 6:00pm – Lego Night (new time!)
- We supply LEGOs. Feel free to bring a picture of LEGO creations you made at home.
- Feb. 16 @ 6:00pm – Game Night (new time!)
- We supply the games, and you can bring games to share that work for small groups. Please bring your friends in grades 1-5!
- Feb. 23 @ 6:00pm – Movie Night: Lego: Adventures of Clutch Powers (new time!)