Accessing the Library.
||Voice: (908) 454-3712
- Monday - Thursday ........9:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday .....9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday ....9:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday .............................9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday ........................9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
(effective June 2)
2013 Holiday Schedule:
- January 21 - Martin Luther King's Birthday
- February 18 - President's Day
- March 29, 30, April 1 - Easter
- May 25, 27- Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- August 31, September 2 - Labor Day
- October 14 - Columbus Day
- November 28, 29, 30 - Thanksgiving (closing at 5
p.m. on 27th)
- December 24, 25 - Christmas
- January 1 2013 - New Year's Day (closing 5pm on
|Located behind the Phillipsburg Municipal Building on
Corliss Avenue, two blocks from Route 22.
For a map, click here.
200 Frost Avenue
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
|From Route 78 West:
Route 78 West to Exit 3 "Phillipsburg, Alpha" (note: this the
last exit in New Jersey). Follow Route 22 West past the Phillipsburg Mall (on the left).
Continue on Route 22 West and at the Key City Diner get in the far right lane, then go
through two traffic lights. Before the third traffic light, take the exit for Roseberry
Street. Bear right at the yield sign onto Roseberry Street. Get into the left lane, go
through the traffic light and at the next street turn left onto Corliss Avenue. Go one
block and turn right onto Frost Avenue. Then turn into the Library parking lot. The
Library is the one story building.
From Route 57 West:
Route 57 merges with Route 22 West just before the Key City Diner. Remain
in the right lane and proceed as above.
From Route 646:
Follow the signs for the Hospital. Turn left onto Roseberry Street. Pass
Warren Hospital and All Saints School (on the left). Turn right onto Corliss Avenue and
proceed as above.
From the East:
From the North:
Take I-78 West to Exit 3
(Phillipsburg/Easton). Follow Rte. 22 West into Phillipsburg (3 miles).
Stay in the middle lane until after you cross the overpass. Traffic from
Rte.57 will then be entering on your right. After the first light, merge
into the right lane and take the right-hand turn lane just BEFORE the next
light, at US 22 and Roseberry St. Follow Roseberry Street for two blocks,
turn left on Corliss Ave. Take the first right onto Frost Avenue. Frost
Ave. ends, the Library parking lot is on your left.
Take I-80 West to Exit 12 (Hope), Rte. 521 South. In
Hope, go straight through the traffic light, where 521 South becomes Rte.
519 South. Continue on Rte. 519 to Harmony, where Rte. 519 bears left.
Follow 519 to Rte. 57. Turn right on 57, and follow the directions above.